Free Shipping to the lower 48 states!
Kettlebells USA® has listened to the feedback from elite level kettlebell sport champions and coaches and responded with a 33mm handle diameter version of our highly acclaimed Paradigm Pro® Elite Inner Core Technology™ Competition Kettlebell Line.
- Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control with the most advanced metal casting techniques available
- Single cast using leading edge gravity die cast technology - no seams, casting burrs, welded handles or weak spots
- High tensile strength steel used throughout the entire kettlebell ***6 kg is made of high tensile strength Aluminum alloy***
- Each kettlebell is made to the highest tolerance in the industry
- Exclusive Inner Core Technology™ (ICT™) (hollow core) means no fillers, welded bases & no rattle from loose filler
- Regulation 33mm handle diameter designed for use with or without chalk
- Handles are uncoated, bare metal so no need for paint stripping
- Handle absorbs & holds chalk faster and better than any other competition kettlebell on the market
- Improved handle geometry for deeper hand insertion resulting in higher reps
- Engineered for maximum efficiency
- Greater distribution of steel towards the top of the bell results in the most well balanced kettlebell on the market
- Meets all Kettlebell Sport Competition Standards including Girevoy Sport Union (GSU), AKA (American Kettlebell Alliance) and International Union of Kettlebell Lifting (IUKL).
- Can be used both kettlebell sport and fitness lifting
- Regulation colors
Single Cast Precision Steel Competition Sport Kettlebell Set - 33 mm Handle Diameter - Free Shipping!
- Additional Information
Brand Kettlebells USA® Material Steel Coating Enamel Paint Handle Thickness mm 33.00 Handle Thickness Inches 1.30
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $75.00
Sale Price $64.00
Regular Price: $2,840.00
As low as: $2,335.05
Regular Price: $369.99
Sale Price $314.99