Free Shipping to the lower 48 US states!
Kettlebells USA® revolutionized the design & manufacture of competition kettlebells in June of 2014 with the highly acclaimed Paradigm Pro® Elite Series - The Original & Finest "Hollow Core" Competition Kettlebell. After listening to feedback from elite level kettlebell sport champions, coaches & lifters we designed a 33mm handle diameter version - Paradigm Pro® Elite 33 - exactly the same dimensions as the Paradigm Pro® Elite 35 except for the handle diameter.
- Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control using the most advanced metal casting techniques available
- Single cast using leading edge gravity die cast technology - no seams, casting burrs, welded handles, welded bases or weak spots
- High tensile strength steel used throughout the entire kettlebell ***6 kg is made of high tensile strength Aluminum alloy***
- Each kettlebell is made to the highest tolerance in the industry
- Exclusive Inner Core Technology™ (hollow core) means no rattle from loose filler
- Regulation 33mm handle diameter designed for use with or without chalk
- Handles are uncoated, bare metal so no need for paint stripping
- Handle absorbs & holds chalk faster and better than other competition kettlebells on the market
- Improved handle geometry for higher reps
- Optimized window opening for quick & efficient hand insertion & exit; not too big or small like other competition kettlebell designs
- Greater distribution of steel towards the top of the bell results in the most well balanced kettlebell on the market - engineered for maximum efficiency
- Meets all Kettlebell Sport Competition Standards including GSU, AKA, IUKL & IKFF competition standards
- The Official Kettlebell of The Ice Chamber Kettlebell Girls Team - the most medalled kettlebell sport team in the western hemisphere!
- Can be used for both kettlebell sport and fitness lifting
- Regulation colors
- Designed in the USA
- Kettlebells USA® Satisfaction Guarantee
Single Cast Precision Steel Competition Sport Kettlebell - 33 mm Handle Diameter - Free Shipping!
- Additional Information
Brand Kettlebells USA® Material Steel Coating Enamel Paint Handle Thickness mm 33.00 Handle Thickness Inches 1.30
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Great 48 Kg Comp
First comp bell from KettlebellsUSA, came in styrafoam and double corrugated box, that was nice. Perfect base and balance. Good products, no complaints, would buy again.
- Glad I Bought It!
Normally I don't submit reviews but I made an exception. The customer service from this company was nothing short of spectacular, they returned my voice message and the guy actually knew a lot about kettlebells. I researched the heck out of comp bells before I made the purchase Because 48 Kg bells are not cheap, my bell came on time and intact and is perfect in every way. Great product ad true customer service!
- Satisfied customer
Great kbusa quality bells as I've always got but now with the 33mm handle even better! Always a satisfied customer!
- Great competition bells
Great competition bells with very fast shipping. Comparable to my older VF bells for comfort but much bettter finish and balance.
- Phenomenal quality!
Phenomenal quality, this thing is a beast, paid 1-22 received 1-28, recommended!!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $700.00
Sale Price: $499.99
Regular Price: $259.99
Sale Price $244.99