Paradigm Pro® Elite Precision Competition Kettlebell - 35 mm Handle Diameter
The Original & Finest "Hollow Core" Competition Kettlebell
Kettlebells USA® revolutionized the design & fabrication of competition Kettlebells in by introducing the Highly Acclaimed Paradigm Pro® Elite Series - The Original Hollow Core Competition Kettlebell. to the US market in June 2014.
KettlebellsUSA® proprietary "ICT "-Inner Core Technology™ design places more of the weight at the upper portion of the Kettlebell where the handle & bell join instead of the base as in traditional "filler type" competition Kettlebells. The result is the most well balanced competition Kettlebell on the market. The window opening is designed to allow for quick & easy hand insertion & is not too big or small like other sport Kettlebell designs on the market.We focus on the details, for instance, we bake our paint for maximum longevity as opposed to spray paint and our handles have proprietary finish that is extremely comfortable bare handed and absorb chalk better than any other competitive category Competition Kettlebell.
Competition Kettlebell dimensions (base width, height, bell diameter, handle diameter, window size and opening) always stay the same regardless of weight so that you never have to change your technique as you go up or down in weight.
- Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control using the most advanced metal casting techniques available
- Each Kettlebell is individually weighed for strict tolerances
- Single cast using leading edge gravity die cast technology - no seams, casting burrs, welded handles, welded bases or weak spots
- High tensile strength steel used throughout the entire Kettlebell ***6 kg is made of high tensile strength Aluminum alloy***
- Each Kettlebell is made to the highest tolerance in the industry.
- Exclusive Inner Core Technology™ (hollow core) means no rattle from loose filler
- Regulation 35 m handle diameter designed for use with or without chalk
- Handles are coated with a proprietary finish
- Handle absorbs & holds chalk faster and better than other competition Kettlebells on the market
- Improved handle geometry for higher reps
- Optimized window opening for quick & efficient hand insertion & exit; not too big or small like other competition Kettlebell designs
- Greater distribution of steel towards the top of the bell results in the most well balanced Kettlebell on the market - engineered for maximum efficiency
- Exceeds all Kettlebell Sport Competition Standards
- The only Kettlebell used at the Red Bull Training Grounds in Santa Monica
- Regulation colors
- Designed in the USA
- Manufactured in our ISO 9001 certified foundry
- Kettlebells USA® Lifetime Guarantee
- KettlebellsUSA® METRIXX ELITE™ & PARADIGM PRO™ ARE ONLY SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE. BEWARE OF COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS
The KB is fine but the first ship notice was a fakeroo! Nothing shipped. The second resulted in the KB - thank you
Just got my 32 kg competition great fit and finish no burs on the handle awesome bell
Truly the best of the best. You get what you pay for. Will last a lifetime.
Great balance, perfect finish, a bit pricy but you get what you payed for.
KB USA makes the best bells and it's not close. It's heavy, it's durable, you swing it and it makes you stronger. Also not prone to rust like other KBs I've owned.