Paradigm Pro® Elite Precision Competition Kettlebell - 33 mm Handle Diameter
The Original & Finest "Hollow Core" Competition Kettlebell
Kettlebells USA® revolutionized the design & manufacture of competition kettlebells in June of 2014 with the highly acclaimed Paradigm Pro® Elite Series - The Original & Finest "Hollow Core" Competition Kettlebell. After listening to feedback from elite level kettlebell sport champions, coaches & lifters we designed a 33mm handle diameter version - Paradigm Pro® Elite 33 - exactly the same dimensions as the Paradigm Pro® Elite 35 except for the handle diameter. Many professional kettlebell lifters find that a handle diameter of 33mm results in less grip fatigue & ultimately more reps per set. All Paradigm Pro® Elite kettlebells can be used for "fitness" or "girevoy sport" lifting.
Copied, but never equaled, our Inner Core Technology™ design places more of the weight at the upper portion of the kettlebell where the handle & bell join instead of the base as in traditional "filler type" competition kettlebells. The result is the most well balanced competition kettlebell on the market. The window opening is designed to allow for quick & easy hand insertion & is not too big or small like other sport kettlebell designs on the market.
Competition kettlebell dimensions (base width, height, bell diameter, handle diameter, window size and opening) always stay the same regardless of weight so that you never have to change your technique as you go up or down in weight.
- Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control using the most advanced metal casting techniques available
- Single cast using leading edge gravity die cast technology - no seams, casting burrs, welded handles, welded bases or weak spots
- High tensile strength steel used throughout the entire kettlebell ***6 kg is made of high tensile strength Aluminum alloy***
- Each kettlebell is made to the highest tolerance in the industry
- Exclusive Inner Core Technology™ (hollow core) means no rattle from loose filler
- Regulation 33mm handle diameter designed for use with or without chalk
- Handles are uncoated, bare metal so no need for paint stripping
- Handle absorbs & holds chalk faster and better than other competition kettlebells on the market
- Improved handle geometry for higher reps
- Optimized window opening for quick & efficient hand insertion & exit; not too big or small like other competition kettlebell designs
- Greater distribution of steel towards the top of the bell results in the most well balanced kettlebell on the market - engineered for maximum efficiency
- Meets all Kettlebell Sport Competition Standards including GSU, AKA, IUKL & IKFF competition standards
- The Official Kettlebell of The Ice Chamber Kettlebell Girls Team - the most medalled kettlebell sport team in the western hemisphere!
- Can be used for both kettlebell sport and fitness lifting
- Regulation colors
- Designed in the USA
- Kettlebells USA® Satisfaction Guarantee
Perfect kit for me, the 14 kg is still a bit heavy but I will get to it. Great quality, I have bought kettlebell king but they hurt my hands and forearms
Thank you so much for the quick delivery, I am very impressed by your service, far more so than any other kettlebell companies out there with whom I have had problems.
The bell is excellent. Wonderful balance and feel and I will be ordering more for my gym and asking my clients to purchase your products if they are in the market for any kettlebells.
Thank you very much,
Strength & Conditioning coach
The best kettlebells on the market, all the other ones look like they come from the same Chinese factory
The best handle for my hands, I use the 33mm and my reps have improved susbstantially
A quality kettlebell! I was recommended to purchase from Kettlebell USA.