Metrixx® Elite Precision E-Coat Kettlebell
The most advanced Military-grade, cast iron kettlebell design.
Metrixx® Elite E-coat Kettlebells were voted "The Best Kettlebell for Home Fitness" by Wirecutter Reviews & rated by Men's Health as one of the "10 Best Fitness Tools That Make Every Workout Better."
The Gold Standard in "Hardstyle" Kettlebells
We've coated our go-to kettlebells in the most durable finish available (e-coat), and guess what? It's better than powder coat. Boasting of the perfect texture and amazing resiliency, you'll be able to perform your swings and snatches with precision.
- Rugged, durable, chip & rust resistant military grade e-coat for maximum durability - much more durable than powder coat kettlebells
- Our e-coat finish is not too slippery or rough on your hands
- Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control with advanced gravity die casting technology for superior quality & consistency
- Single cast from high grade, virgin cast iron with no seams, casting burrs, welded handles or rough spots
- Single mold casting means each mold is only used once & then discarded, resulting in extreme precision & consistency
- Machined flat bases for superior stability on floor exercises such as renegade rows & kettlebell push-ups
- Metrixx® Elite are marked in kilograms and pounds.
- The choice of thousands of kettlebell instructors, pro sports teams, military operators & serious lifters
- Premium quality at discount prices - best value in a cast iron kettlebell
- Kettlebells USA® Satisfaction Guarantee
My fifth kettlebell from Kettlebells USA and it meets my expectations. I was prepared for a lengthy transit time as previous bells have shipped from the West coast (I'm on the East coast) and much to my surprise and delight this one shipped from NJ and arrived in two days.
This is exactly the product I've been looking for, the make and design are perfect. The finish looks and feels great.
I am new to kettlebells and saw these reviewed on Wirecutter. I could not be happier with my purchase - the difference between these kettlebells and the ones for sale at the big box stores is night and day. Very comfortable, large handle, great finish. I am ordering two more.
Very happy with my decision to purchase the Metrixx Elite KBs. After reading & watching lots of reviews, I decided to go with Metrixx Elite due to their e-coat (for durability) and classic look (no colors). Initially, I purchased a 12kg for my son and a 24kg for myself. A few months later, I ordered a 20kg and a 32kg. All the KBs have been exactly as expected, delivery was fast and customer service is excellent. Looking forward to getting the 40kg and 48kg soon.
I have little time with my first purchase of what appears to be the best hard style KB on the market, but I am confident I will be completing a set of only the Metrixx Elite precision e-coat kettlebells from KB USA. Mind you, I already have a wide range of doubles... I have watched the change in the RKC brand since my first purchase in maybe 2005 and tried other brands slightly. I have mostly struggled to replicate the early era RKC bells. I didn’t need one, I just wanted to know and so I finally bought one. These, might be better?