4 Bearing Hardened Chrome Olympic Barbell
This Olympic Bar from SET™ Fitness has dual markings for Olympic lifters, Crossfitters and powerlifters. Knurling goes up to the sleeves for a positive, strong grip and there is no center knurling.
Each bar is quality inspected for precision, finish and smoothness and no defects are accepted. The hardened chrome sleeves are precision milled and secured with snap rings for extra ruggedness. Inside each sleeve are 4 high quality stainless steel bearings for precision, smooth rotation. Combine this with a black hardened chrome shaft for the best value in an Olympic bar.
- Type: Bearing
- Bar weight： 15kg | 20 kg
- Shaft diameter: 15 Kg 25mm | 20 Kg 28mm
- Knurl marks：Dual
- Center knurling: None
- Length：15 Kg 79 inches/2019mm | 20 Kg 86 inches/2200mm
- Loadable sleeve length：15 Kg 12.5" | 20 Kg 16"
- Takes regulation 450mm Olympic plates
- Shaft Coating：Black hardened chrome
- Sleeve coating：Hardened chrome
- Tensile strength：200,000 PSI
- Max Capacity: 15 Kg 1200 lbs | 20 Kg 2000 lbs
- Bumper plates not included!