SET™ Fitness Colored Olympic Bumper Plates
SET™ colored Olympic bumper plates are extremely durable and are perfect for Olympic lifting, Crossfit® WOD's, athletic training and general fitness. Bumper plates are excellent for training Olympic lifts, such as the snatch which ends with the bar overhead. Rubber bumper plates allow the lifter to drop the bar after the lift is completed, or if he/she misses a lift, without damaging the floor. Bumper plates are much quieter than metal plates which makes them the best choice for home gym, studio or Crossfit® use. SET™ bumper plates are low bounce so you can get to the next lift without waiting for the bar to stop bouncing.
What makes bumper plates by SET™ Fitness better?
Superior craftsmanship and design. Steel inserts are molded into our bumper plates to increase durability versus other designs with brass inserts. Factory tested to withstand over 10,000 drops from a height of 8 ft. Used in both commercial and home gyms all over the world.
- Extremely durable: drop tested for 10,000 drops - will last for years
- Stainless steel 2 inch diameter insert that remains firmly seated
- High density virgin rubber
- Thin profile
- Low, dead bounce makes these safe in tight spaces
- Color-coded for quick identification
- Color: Grey
- Fits Olympic barbells
- 2 plates per order (1 pair)