Kettlebell Training Gyms & Coaches
Where to learn & train proper kettlebell technique in the United States
Looking for a place to learn how to use the kettlebell you just bought or just want to train & workout with an elite level kettlebell coach, team or group? Here you will find a list of the top kettlebell athletic performance training centers, gyms and coaches in the USA. Kettlebells USA® prides itself on making the highest quality kettlebells and fitness products and this commitment extends to our training partners. You can have full confidence that training at any of these facilities will be a world class experience!
- Gulf Shores Crossfit - Gulf Shores, Alabama. Owners Jim and Alicia Barton's life mission is “we are committed to positively impacting the lives of everyone we come in contact with”. We are completely focused on the health of our family, and truly think that every person has the same amazing potential within them. Gulf Shores Crossfit is a place where EVERYONE can come to get healthy. It is an oasis that provides something for all ages, including chiropractic, nutrition, weight lost, CrossFit, gymnastics, massage, acupuncture/acupressure, birthing classes, yoga, Pilates and a large health food store, i.e. Whole Foods. Everything under one roof! They can contacte through their website or by phone at (251) 233-3069.
- Ice Chamber Athletic Performance Gym - Richmond, CA - Home of the World Famous Ice Chamber Girls Kettlebell Sport Team, the West Coast Classic Kettlebell Championships & inventors of KettleGuard™ Wrist Guards - The Premier Wrist Guard for Kettlebell Lifting
The Ice Chamber is an internationally renowned performance fitness center (as featured in the Wall Street Journal, San Francisco Magazine, and ABC News) open to people of all ages and fitness levels. Home to competitive athletes and weekend warriors alike, the Ice Chamber provides a unique convergence of elite performance training and general physical preparation. The Ice Chamber serves as the premier fitness hub to the surrounding communities of Berkeley, Albany, Kensington, Richmond, and Pinole.
- Brood 9 Martial Arts & Fitness - Lomita, CA - Coaches Anthony & Dimitri of Brood 9 have been working with Kettlebells for almost 10 years with HKC & IKFF certifications, as well as experience in Kettlebell Sport, Combat Kettlebell (For MMA and Combat sports) and competing for BOLT. They use Kettlebells combined with different Unconventional Training methods to work with Athletes, Fighters as well as students looking to increase strength, lose fat and improve conditioning and mobility.
- Long Beach Kettlebell Club - Long Beach, CA - The Premier Kettlebell & Unconventional Training Gym in Los Angeles County. Owner Eric Doyle is one of the most sought after kettlebell coaches in Southern California and is the President of USA Kettlebell Lifting of the IKLF.
- Revolution Fitness La Jolla - La Jolla, CA - Voted the Best Fitness Facility in La Jolla. Owner Franz Snideman is one of the original kettlebell instructors in the United States and was personally trained by kettlebell legend Pavel Tsatsouline. Currently he is a Senior Instructor for Strength Matters®.
- John Parker - San Diego. Strongfirst SFG1 Kettlebell Instructor, CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through NSCA), CHEK Exercise Coach, CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach 1. Originally from San Diego, California, John Parker has been involved in organized sports and outdoor activities since a young age. He graduated from the University of California San Diego and soon after became a strength and wellness coach. John streamlines his client's results by encouraging total lifestyle design. Clients benefit by learning how to effectively manage their nutrition, fitness, travel, and mindset in the most focused way possible. John's interests include kettlebell training, mountaineering, sprinting, road trips and travel. His motto "no mud, no lotus" sums up his adventurous approach to life. John currently trains his clients at Revolution Fitness, La Jolla, CA. He can be contacted for private or group training at (858) 750 - 9477.
- Strength and Balance Fitness - Ft. Lauderdale, Florida - Strength and Balance Fitness, Ft. Lauderdale's premier personal training studio, specializes in one on one personal training and caters to those clients who don’t enjoy the regular gym experience. SBF focuses on building and improving each clients Core Strength and Functional Mobility. We build Strength to improve your Stability to enable better Function and Movement. Owner and Master Trainer Marc Scanlan is a Sports and Fitness Expert with 25 years experience as a Fitness Professional. Marc is the featured TRX, KettleBell and Athletic-Fitness Workshop Instructor for the World Fitness Association, a Personal Trainer school in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Rockfit is your kettlebell headquarters in the South Suburbs of Chicago. Rockfit is also the host of the annual international competition the Chicago Kettlebell Classic held each June. Rock Cox is the owner with multiple certifications and is a kettlebell sport athlete. He also plays and coaches rugby. At Rockfit we use unconventional methods such as kettlebells, sandbags, rings, bodyweight, etc. to build unstoppable human beings! Rock can be contacted by phone at 773-977-7850 or through his website or Facebook page.
- Joe Daniels Covington, Kentucky - Owner and Founder of Swing This Kettlebell and Strength Gym and Joe Daniels Wellness. Joe is an ex-body builder, IKFF Kettlebell Coach and Kettlebell Sport Champion whose accomplishments are too numerous to list here. He is without a doubt one of the top resources on kettlebells, mobilty, nutrition and fitness. Joe can be contacted through his website or by phone at 859-466-6163.
- Ballistic Bells Caledonia, Michigan - Owner Jamie Foster Wolcott's motto is "Realize Your Inner Athlete." Jamie is a kettlebell sport competitor and one of the few coaches certified by multiple training organizations. Her love and passion for kettlebell sport is both inspiring and contagious! Ballistic Bells has kettlebell classes for any age and fitness level.
- Kettlebell Sanctuary - Las Vegas, Nevada. Involved in Kettlebell Sport since 2003, Moses Dungca teaches the techniques and coaches the progress to build strong lifters at any age. He has developed aspiring kettlebell athletes that are close to achieving notoriety ranks such as Candidate for Master of Sport (CMS) and Master of Sport (MS) in all organizations. As founder of the Las Vegas Kettlebell Club, he has developed a fun group of competitive lifters. He uses Indian clubs, some gymnastic and dance training to enhance and complement kettlebell sport training to give you the strongest, mobile body to enjoy life.
- A&T Kettlebell Club - Fishill, NY. Looking for Strength training Fishkill? How about fat loss training near Fishkill NY? This is your club. Our strength training program utilizes the effectiveness of kettlebell and sandbag training: We specialize in strength training for women, men, and seniors. Combines cardio and strength training workouts. Cardio without the boredom of the hamster wheel (treadmill). Functional training. Great for fat loss. Owner Aaron Lassiter is a fitness fanatic, and has been active his entire life. His passion is helping people achieve their fitness goals and kettlebell training is the focus of his highly successful results based programs
- Synergy Self Defense & Fitness - Shawnee, Oklahoma. Founded by David and Katherine Vincent-Crowson to provide vital training to members of the community to help people protect themselves. David and Katherine are dedicated to improving lives through teaching people crucial self-defense techniques and self-awareness and through helping others achieve better personal fitness. David and Katherine understand the importance of general fitness when it comes to self-defense scenarios, they offer ketlebell and bodyweight training classes in addition to Krav Maga, Kali and Ballistic 3 (B3) training. David and Katherine are both SFG I certified kettlebell instructors. David and Katherine can be contacted at (405) 503-4538.
- Brandon Hofer - Beaverton Oregon - Team Member of RestorePDX at Fit Academy. Brandon Hofer is a highly respected StrongFirst® Kettlebell Coach, yoga instructor and personal trainer. He is the author of "Turbo Charged Kettlebells", a 12 week kettlebell training program available on the award winning fitness website Breaking Muscle. He helps clients recover from weakness, injuries, surgeries, accidents, and chronic medical conditions by holistically blending various styles of kettlebell training, bodyweight exercises, yoga, along with meal plans that nourish and sustain you from the inside out.
- Joe DeLeo - LEO Training - Pawtucket, Rhode Island. Joe is a former rower turned strength coach. He is a StrongFirst® Kettlebell Instructor, NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, Functional Movement Screen and Barefoot Training Specialist. He currently teaches kettlebells at CORE Studios in Pawtucket. His motto is "Get Stronger. Row Faster", however, you don't have to be a rower to benefit from kettlebell training with Joe. He also has his own Podcast - The LEO Training Podcast that covers a variety of subjects of interest for anyone interested in kettlebells, fitness, strength, athletics, rehabilitation therapy and sports such as rowing, golf and baseball to name a few! Joe can be contacted at (856) 899-9082 for private, group or online kettlebell instruction, athletic performance and rehabilitation therapy.
- North Country Kettlebells - Burlington & Montpelier Vermont. Owner Abdul Mujib is an IKFF Level 2 Kettlebell Instructor, Level 2 RKC Kettlebell Trainer, AFAA Certified Personal Trainer, a CrossFit Kettlebell/CrossFit Kids Certified Instructor and ROOTS School Instructor. He creates personalized strength training programs for individuals interested in progressing in overall ability and physical fitness.
- Crazy Monkey USA Kettlebell Club - Everett, Washington. A spacious state of the art facility in the beautiful Pacific Northwest specializing in Kettlebell Sport and Functional Fitness. Owner and Chief Instructor Saiko Shima is a certified IKFF Level 1 & 2 kettlebell instructor and her team competes in major kettlebell competitions held in the United States and Canada. All instructors are IKFF certified. The annual kettlebell competition is usually held in July at Xfinity Arena in Everett. Contact at 425 374 3557 or directly through their website.
There are no products matching the selection.