Classic Steel Competition Kettlebells - 33mm handle
Free Shipping to the lower 48 states!
Paradigm Pro® Classic Steel Competition Kettlebells are designed for both kettlebell sport & fitness lifting. For a detailed explanation of the difference between Paradigm Pro® Classic and Paradigm Pro® Elite Precision competititon kettlebells click here.
- Single cast to precise weight specifications using advanced gravity die casting technology
- No welds, seams, burrs, casting defects or weak spots
- Bare, uncoated steel handles ready for chalking - no paint stripping needed
- Regulation 33mm handle diameter
- 100% steel construction
- Color-coded for easy identification using regulation Kettlebell Sport Competition colors
- Meets American Kettlebell Alliance (AKA), International Union of Kettlebell Lifting (IUKL), International Kettlebell & Fitness Federation (IKFF) and Girevoy Sport Union (GSU) competition standards
- A superior pro grade competition kettlebell optimized for high repetition kettlebell lifting
- Size remains the same regardless of weight so your technique does not have to change as you move across the weight range
- An excellent choice for kettlebell sport or fitness lifting
"Pro Grade", "Competition", or "Sport" kettlebells are made to fixed specifications. They are made of steel, rather than cast iron, and are used in international kettlebell competitions. Unlike classic cast iron kettlebells, pro grade kettlebells always have the same dimensions regardless of size. This means that whether you are using an 8 kg bell or a 32 kg kettlebell, it will always rest on your forearm in the exact same place. This ensures that your technique stays consistent regardless of weight. Traditional cast iron kettlebells get larger as they get heavier, and each size rests in a slightly different place in the rack position.
Due to the fact that competition kettlebells are made from steel, and not cast iron, they are more durable. This is not to say that our cast iron kettlebells will fall apart, it just means that steel is stronger than cast iron and therefore more durable.
Competition kettlebell handles are slightly slimmer than with traditional cast iron kettlebells. The handles are specifically designed to prevent lateral slipping and minimize fatigue with high repetition sets. The smaller handle size of competition kettlebells allows many women with small hands to workout with more weight since the handle size does not get thicker as the weight increases. Competition Kettlebells look "fat" compared to cast iron bells. They have a larger mass in the ball of the bell, imparting different, and many think, better ballistic properties due to this larger center mass. The bell portion of a competition kettlebell is about the same size as a 32 kg - 70 lb cast iron kettlebell.
Regular Price: $75.99
Sale Price $66.99
Regular Price: $155.00
Sale Price: $127.00