Your privacy is our #1 concern
When do we collect information?
www.kettlebellsusa.com keeps your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience. We also collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?secured by
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks using advanced encryption and firewall technologies that are only accessible to a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We are fully PCI (Payment Card Industry) Standards Compliant.
- Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption and firewall technologies.
- We use the highest level 256 bit Extended Validation Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology on every page on our website to prevent your sensitive personal & financial information from being intercepted.
- Our website forces anyone accessing our website to use the secure HTTPS protocol to ensure the privacy and security of our customer data.
- If you have any doubt about the security of our SSL certificate you can verify its signature using the Gibson Research Corporation SSL TLS HTTPS Web Server Certificate Fingerprint Tool. This will allow you to verify that our SSL encryption certificate has not been spoofed and can be trusted as authentic and secure.
- We take all measures necessary to ensure that your credit card and personal information is 100% safe and will not be accessible under any circumstances to any unauthorized third parties.
- All credit card information is automatically encrypted before your order is placed. We do not store your credit card information on our servers or anywhere in or outside of our system.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- KB USA Fitness Products LLC NEVER receives your full credit card number, we only receive the last 4 digits.
- KB USA Fitness Products LLC is not responsible for any fraudulent use of your credit card on any payment system or gateway.
Emails, Promotions and Newsletter Subscriptions
- To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to the website.
- You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
- When entering any of our contests or prize drawings, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email.
What are cookies?
We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
Third party cookies
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies at the following third party website: All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the operation of, or content located on or through any such site.
Privacy on Other Web Sites
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.