KettlebellsUSA® Does not Pay "Influencers" "YouTubers" "Instagrammers" "Tik-Tokers"...... We have Never Bought "Likes" or value Social Media over Product Design/Innovation & Quality. All our "Reviews" are 100% Verified and all our website content is 100% Organic. We PURPOSELY DO NOT sell Paradigm Pro® Metrixx Elite® on Amazon®, E Bay® , Wal-Mart® or any other third party.
We also do not sell Adjustable Kettlebells/Kettlebell "Cozies"/ T-shirts or any other swag...we make Kettlebells!
Paradigm Pro® Elite Precision Competition Kettlebell
The Original & Finest 33 mm "Hollow Core" Competition Kettlebell
Kettlebells USA® revolutionized the design & fabrication of competition Kettlebells in June of 2014 with the highly acclaimed Paradigm Pro® Elite Series - The Original & Finest "Hollow Core" Competition Kettlebell. After listening to feedback from elite level Kettlebell sport champions, coaches & lifters we Designed and Pioneered a 33 mm handle diameter version - Paradigm Pro® Elite 33 - exactly the same dimensions as the Paradigm Pro® Elite 35 except for the handle diameter. Many professional Kettlebell lifters find that a handle diameter of 33 mm results in less grip fatigue & ultimately more reps per set. All Paradigm Pro® Elite Kettlebells can be used for General Fitness or Competitive Sport Lifting.
Copied, but never equaled, our Inner Core Technology™ design places more of the weight at the upper portion of the Kettlebell where the handle & bell join instead of the base as in traditional "filler type" competition Kettlebells. The result is the most well balanced competition Kettlebell on the market. The window opening is designed to allow for quick & easy hand insertion & is not too big or small like other sport Kettlebell designs on the market.
Competition Kettlebell dimensions (base width, height, bell diameter, handle diameter, window size and opening) always stay the same regardless of weight so that you never have to change your technique as you go up or down in weight.
- Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control using the most advanced metal casting techniques available
- Each Kettlebell is individually weighed for strict tolerances
- Single cast using leading edge gravity die cast technology - no seams, casting burrs, welded handles, welded bases or weak spots
- High tensile strength steel used throughout the entire Kettlebell ***6 kg is made of high tensile strength Aluminum alloy***
- Each Kettlebell is made to the highest tolerance in the industry.
- Exclusive Inner Core Technology™ (hollow core) means no rattle from loose filler
- Regulation 35 m handle diameter designed for use with or without chalk
- Handles are coated with a proprietary finish
- Handle absorbs & holds chalk faster and better than other competition Kettlebells on the market
- Improved handle geometry for higher reps
- Optimized window opening for quick & efficient hand insertion & exit; not too big or small like other competition Kettlebell designs
- Greater distribution of steel towards the top of the bell results in the most well balanced Kettlebell on the market - engineered for maximum efficiency
- Exceeds all Kettlebell Sport Competition Standards
- The only Kettlebell used at the Red Bull Training Grounds in Santa Monica
- Regulation colors
- Designed in the USA
- Manufactured in our ISO 9001 certified foundry
- Kettlebells USA® Lifetime Guarantee
- KettlebellsUSA® METRIXX ELITE™ & PARADIGM PRO™ ARE ONLY SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE. BEWARE OF COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS
The BEST kettlebell I own! Wish I had bought these bells first! Previously, I bought 10KG and 12KG competition kettlebells from another company (the one with a really good marketing campaign). The problem with those kettlebells is the window is too small which causes the bell to rest in a sensitive spot on the forearm during snatches, jerks and get-ups. And the corners of the handle are too square, so the handle bumps your legs during two-handed swings. My new 16KG Paradigm Pro Elite kettlebell is perfect. The window is just the right size (not too small), so it sits a little lower on the forearm, which is a more comfortable position. The handle is more rounded, so it works better for two-handed swings. And this bell just feels more precise and balanced. It feels better to snatch my new 16KG than my 12KG from the other company, even though the 16KG is a heavier bell. I wish I had bought Paradigm Pro Elites first. They are the better-designed kettlebells! If you're on the fence, just get this bell. It has a much nicer feel to it! I will be back for more!
I have two sets, for two homes. Could not be happier with them... from the light 6kg to the beefy 32kg they are all the same size! Waiting for some heavier ones to be in stock again.
My family has about six Pradigm Pro Elite kettlebells. It's really nice that they're all the same size, shape and feel, regardless of the weight. Good quality finish.
I'm new to kettlebells and was doing a bunch of research before buying. My research revealed, at least for me, that a competition kettlebell was what I should buy. And the Paradigm Pro Elite was my top pick. It didn't disappoint. Appears to be very well made and arrived to my door quickly.
I've been training with kettlebells at home for 15 years. I have experience with several brands of kettlebells. Yours are clearly the best. I deeply appreciate their quality.