KettlebellsUSA® Does not Pay "Influencers" "YouTubers" "Instagrammers" "Tik-Tokers"...... We have Never Bought "Likes" or value Social Media over Product Innovation & Quality. All our "Reviews" are 100% Verified and all our website content is 100% Organic. We PURPOSELY DO NOT sell Paradigm Pro® Metrixx Elite® on Amazon®, E Bay® , Wal-Mart® or any other third party.
Paradigm Pro® Elite Precision Competition Kettlebell
The Original & Finest 33 mm "Hollow Core" Competition Kettlebell
Kettlebells USA® revolutionized the design & fabrication of competition Kettlebells in June of 2014 with the highly acclaimed Paradigm Pro® Elite Series - The Original & Finest "Hollow Core" Competition Kettlebell. After listening to feedback from elite level Kettlebell sport champions, coaches & lifters we Designed and Pioneered a 33 mm handle diameter version - Paradigm Pro® Elite 33 - exactly the same dimensions as the Paradigm Pro® Elite 35 except for the handle diameter. Many professional Kettlebell lifters find that a handle diameter of 33 mm results in less grip fatigue & ultimately more reps per set. All Paradigm Pro® Elite Kettlebells can be used for General Fitness or Competitive Sport Lifting.
Copied, but never equaled, our Inner Core Technology™ design places more of the weight at the upper portion of the Kettlebell where the handle & bell join instead of the base as in traditional "filler type" competition Kettlebells. The result is the most well balanced competition Kettlebell on the market. The window opening is designed to allow for quick & easy hand insertion & is not too big or small like other sport Kettlebell designs on the market.
Competition Kettlebell dimensions (base width, height, bell diameter, handle diameter, window size and opening) always stay the same regardless of weight so that you never have to change your technique as you go up or down in weight.
- Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control using the most advanced metal casting techniques available
- Each Kettlebell is individually weighed for strict tolerances
- Single cast using leading edge gravity die cast technology - no seams, casting burrs, welded handles, welded bases or weak spots
- High tensile strength steel used throughout the entire Kettlebell ***6 kg is made of high tensile strength Aluminum alloy***
- Each Kettlebell is made to the highest tolerance in the industry.
- Exclusive Inner Core Technology™ (hollow core) means no rattle from loose filler
- Regulation 35 m handle diameter designed for use with or without chalk
- Handles are coated with a proprietary finish
- Handle absorbs & holds chalk faster and better than other competition Kettlebells on the market
- Improved handle geometry for higher reps
- Optimized window opening for quick & efficient hand insertion & exit; not too big or small like other competition Kettlebell designs
- Greater distribution of steel towards the top of the bell results in the most well balanced Kettlebell on the market - engineered for maximum efficiency
- Exceeds all Kettlebell Sport Competition Standards
- The only Kettlebell used at the Red Bull Training Grounds in Santa Monica
- Regulation colors
- Designed in the USA
- Manufactured in our ISO 9001 certified foundry
- Kettlebells USA® Lifetime Guarantee
- KettlebellsUSA® METRIXX ELITE™ & PARADIGM PRO™ ARE ONLY SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE. BEWARE OF COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS
I've been training with kettlebells at home for 15 years. I have experience with several brands of kettlebells. Yours are clearly the best. I deeply appreciate their quality.
Paradigm Pro® Elite Precision Competition Kettlebell - 33 mm Handle Diameter
As a petite female, the 33mm handle is awesome. Nice finish, very happy.
Love the quality, weight, handle size. Excellent quality.
Love these bells