Paradigm Pro® Elite Precision Competition Kettlebell - 33 mm Handle Diameter
The Original & Finest "Hollow Core" Competition Kettlebell
Kettlebells USA® revolutionized the design & fabrication of competition Kettlebells in June of 2014 with the highly acclaimed Paradigm Pro® Elite Series - The Original & Finest "Hollow Core" Competition Kettlebell. After listening to feedback from elite level Kettlebell sport champions, coaches & lifters we Designed and Pioneered a 33 mm handle diameter version - Paradigm Pro® Elite 33 - exactly the same dimensions as the Paradigm Pro® Elite 35 except for the handle diameter. Many professional Kettlebell lifters find that a handle diameter of 33 mm results in less grip fatigue & ultimately more reps per set. All Paradigm Pro® Elite Kettlebells can be used for General Fitness or Competitive Sport Lifting.
Copied, but never equaled, our Inner Core Technology™ design places more of the weight at the upper portion of the Kettlebell where the handle & bell join instead of the base as in traditional "filler type" competition Kettlebells. The result is the most well balanced competition Kettlebell on the market. The window opening is designed to allow for quick & easy hand insertion & is not too big or small like other sport Kettlebell designs on the market.
Competition Kettlebell dimensions (base width, height, bell diameter, handle diameter, window size and opening) always stay the same regardless of weight so that you never have to change your technique as you go up or down in weight.
- Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control using the most advanced metal casting techniques available
- Each Kettlebell is individually weighed for strict tolerances
- Single cast using leading edge gravity die cast technology - no seams, casting burrs, welded handles, welded bases or weak spots
- High tensile strength steel used throughout the entire Kettlebell ***6 kg is made of high tensile strength Aluminum alloy***
- Each Kettlebell is made to the highest tolerance in the industry.
- Exclusive Inner Core Technology™ (hollow core) means no rattle from loose filler
- Regulation 35 m handle diameter designed for use with or without chalk
- Handles are coated with a proprietary finish
- Handle absorbs & holds chalk faster and better than other competition Kettlebells on the market
- Improved handle geometry for higher reps
- Optimized window opening for quick & efficient hand insertion & exit; not too big or small like other competition Kettlebell designs
- Greater distribution of steel towards the top of the bell results in the most well balanced Kettlebell on the market - engineered for maximum efficiency
- Exceeds all Kettlebell Sport Competition Standards
- The only Kettlebell used at the Red Bull Training Grounds in Santa Monica
- Regulation colors
- Designed in the USA
- Manufactured in our ISO 9001 certified foundry
- Kettlebells USA® Lifetime Guarantee
- KettlebellsUSA® METRIXX ELITE™ & PARADIGM PRO™ ARE ONLY SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE. BEWARE OF COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS
I love my pet kettlebell! When money is not so tight I will definitely get another! The 33mm handle is perfect and i love swinging. I’m a beginner and I’m already putting on muscle.
Supreme quality competition style kettlebell that fulfill my desire to train seriously while shuffling the business at work and home!
The name of the kettlebell says it all. Started with some average powder coat bells. Great intro to the sport and got instantly hooked. Didn’t understand the idea behind competition bells until I made the jump. Uniform size is a game changer. Got a few bells from the competitor and they’re solid. But the Paradigm Pro Elite is far superior in every way. Grip, paint job, finish, feel, balance. The way it sits in rack position. The window size is way better. Wish I found these first. Honestly may have to replace the rest of the bells with the paradigm pro. 33 mm handle is the only way to go unless you have huge hands
I really like this 6K KB because it is light enough for me so that I can use to refine my lifting techniques longer before tiring. I will soon “outgrow” it though. I have small hands so I like the 33 mm handle. I have KB’s with the larger diameter handle and am trying to decide whether to replace them with 33’s. At first I was dubious about the texture of the surface of the handle but am liking it now. Bob P
Love these bells! The weight distribution is the best, i went with the 33mm handle size and i feel like i can snatch that thing all day long! Highly recommend