Paradigm Pro® Elite Precision Competition Kettlebell - 35 mm Handle Diameter
The Original & Finest "Hollow Core" Competition Kettlebell
Kettlebells USA® revolutionized the design & manufacture of competition kettlebells in June of 2014 with the highly acclaimed Paradigm Pro® Elite Series - The Original & Finest "Hollow Core" Competition Kettlebell. After listening to feedback from elite level kettlebell sport champions, coaches & lifters we designed a 35mm handle diameter version - Paradigm Pro® Elite 35 - exactly the same dimensions as the Paradigm Pro® Elite 33 except for the handle diameter.
Copied, but never equaled, our Inner Core Technology™ design places more of the weight at the upper portion of the kettlebell where the handle & bell join instead of the base as in traditional "filler type" competition kettlebells. The result is the most well balanced competition kettlebell on the market. The window opening is designed to allow for quick & easy hand insertion & is not too big or small like other sport kettlebell designs on the market.
Competition kettlebell dimensions (base width, height, bell diameter, handle diameter, window size and opening) always stay the same regardless of weight so that you never have to change your technique as you go up or down in weight.
- Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control using the most advanced metal casting techniques available
- Single cast using leading edge gravity die cast technology - no seams, casting burrs, welded handles, welded bases or weak spots
- High tensile strength steel used throughout the entire kettlebell ***6 kg is made of high tensile strength Aluminum alloy***
- Each kettlebell is made to the highest tolerance in the industry
- Exclusive Inner Core Technology™ (hollow core) means no rattle from loose filler
- Regulation 35mm handle diameter designed for use with or without chalk
- Handles are uncoated, bare metal so no need for paint stripping
- Handle absorbs & holds chalk faster and better than other competition kettlebells on the market
- Improved handle geometry for higher reps
- Optimized window opening for quick & efficient hand insertion & exit; not too big or small like other competition kettlebell designs
- Greater distribution of steel towards the top of the bell results in the most well balanced kettlebell on the market - engineered for maximum efficiency
- Meets all Kettlebell Sport Competition Standards including GSU, AKA, IUKL & IKFF competition standards
- The Official Kettlebell of The Ice Chamber Kettlebell Girls Team - the most medalled kettlebell sport team in the western hemisphere!
- Can be used for both kettlebell sport and fitness lifting
- Regulation colors
- Designed in the USA
- Kettlebells USA® Satisfaction Guarantee
I purchased the 16kg kettlebell and I’ve loved it the moment I opened the box. Bell arrived quickly and well packaged. The competition style bell is definitely the way to go. Will be ordering many more soon. Well balanced in the hand. Swings and snatches are so much better with the competition bell. Keep up the good work KettlebellsUSA.
Exactly as advertised and very happy with my purchase.
Agreed....these guys were the first guys with real quality, nobody has the Paradigm Pro feel, something special about them .
Highest quality period....you guys are the real deal
Outstanding! Your product is flawless.
I love them. Will be doubling up soon.