KettlebellsUSA® Does not Pay "Influencers" "YouTubers" "Instagrammers" Tik-Tokers"...... We have NEVER Bought "Likes" or value Social Media over Product Innovation & Quality. All our "Reviews" are 100% Verified and all our website content is 100% Organic. We PURPOSELY DO NOT sell Paradigm Pro® Metrixx Elite® on Amazon®, E Bay®, Wal-Mart® or any other third party.
We also do not sell Adjustable Kettlebells/Kettlebell "Cozies"/ T-shirts or any other swag...we make Kettlebells!
Paradigm Pro® Elite Precision Competition Kettlebell
The Original & Finest 35 mm "Hollow Core" Competition Kettlebell
Kettlebells USA® revolutionized the design & fabrication of competition Kettlebells in by introducing the Highly Acclaimed Paradigm Pro® Elite Series - The Original Hollow Core Competition Kettlebell. to the US market in June 2014.
KettlebellsUSA® proprietary "ICT "-Inner Core Technology™ design places more of the weight at the upper portion of the Kettlebell where the handle & bell join instead of the base as in traditional "filler type" competition Kettlebells. The result is the most well balanced competition Kettlebell on the market. The window opening is designed to allow for quick & easy hand insertion & is not too big or small like other sport Kettlebell designs on the market. We focus on the details, for instance, we bake our paint for maximum longevity as opposed to spray paint and our handles have proprietary finish that is extremely comfortable bare handed and absorb chalk better than any other competitive category Competition Kettlebell.
Competition Kettlebell dimensions (base width, height, bell diameter, handle diameter, window size and opening) always stay the same regardless of weight so that you never have to change your technique as you go up or down in weight.
- Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control using the most advanced metal casting techniques available
- Each Kettlebell is individually weighed for strict tolerances
- Single cast using leading edge gravity die cast technology - no seams, casting burrs, welded handles, welded bases or weak spots
- High tensile strength steel used throughout the entire Kettlebell ***6 kg is made of high tensile strength Aluminum alloy***
- Each Kettlebell is made to the highest tolerance in the industry.
- Exclusive Inner Core Technology™ (hollow core) means no rattle from loose filler
- Regulation 35 m handle diameter designed for use with or without chalk
- Handles are coated with a proprietary finish
- Handle absorbs & holds chalk faster and better than other competition Kettlebells on the market
- Improved handle geometry for higher reps
- Optimized window opening for quick & efficient hand insertion & exit; not too big or small like other competition Kettlebell designs
- Greater distribution of steel towards the top of the bell results in the most well balanced Kettlebell on the market - engineered for maximum efficiency
- Exceeds all Kettlebell Sport Competition Standards
- The only Kettlebell used at the Red Bull Training Grounds in Santa Monica
- Regulation colors
- Designed in the USA
- Manufactured in our ISO 9001 certified foundry
- Kettlebells USA® Lifetime Guarantee
- KettlebellsUSA® METRIXX ELITE™ & PARADIGM PRO™ ARE ONLY SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE. BEWARE OF COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS
I picked up a pair of 22 kg bells from KBUSA. I have several sets from a top competitor which I really like also. Have to give the edge to these Paradigm Elite 35’s though. The paint finish, handle texture, and window size are superior IMO. Looking forward to picking up a pair of 28 or 30’s next. Awesome product.
Kettlebells have helped me keep soul and body together, recover from cancer, and let me enjoy a level of fitness superior to 90 percent of men my age.
Really like my 16kg Competition kettlebell. It’s my first competition bell. The 35mm handle and window provide the perfect grip and wrist clearance. I’ll definitely be buying more USA kettlebells in the future.
These are the only competition kettlebells you should be spending your money on. I tried a pricier pair of 16s from a well known competitor and the yellow paint was chipping off after the first use. I own pairs of 16, 20, and 24kg Paradigm Pro Elite 35mm competition KBs and after years of abuse they still look like new.
These are amazing kettlebells, will recommend to anyone wanting quality comp bells!! Deff buying more!