Paradigm Pro® Elite Precision Competition Kettlebell - 35 mm Handle Diameter
The Original & Finest "Hollow Core" Competition Kettlebell
Kettlebells USA® revolutionized the design & fabrication of competition Kettlebells in by introducing the Highly Acclaimed Paradigm Pro® Elite Series - The Original Hollow Core Competition Kettlebell. to the US market in June 2014.
KettlebellsUSA® proprietary "ICT "-Inner Core Technology™ design places more of the weight at the upper portion of the Kettlebell where the handle & bell join instead of the base as in traditional "filler type" competition Kettlebells. The result is the most well balanced competition Kettlebell on the market. The window opening is designed to allow for quick & easy hand insertion & is not too big or small like other sport Kettlebell designs on the market.We focus on the details, for instance, we bake our paint for maximum longevity as opposed to spray paint and our handles have proprietary finish that is extremely comfortable bare handed and absorb chalk better than any other competitive category Competition Kettlebell.
Competition Kettlebell dimensions (base width, height, bell diameter, handle diameter, window size and opening) always stay the same regardless of weight so that you never have to change your technique as you go up or down in weight.
- Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control using the most advanced metal casting techniques available
- Each Kettlebell is individually weighed for strict tolerances
- Single cast using leading edge gravity die cast technology - no seams, casting burrs, welded handles, welded bases or weak spots
- High tensile strength steel used throughout the entire Kettlebell ***6 kg is made of high tensile strength Aluminum alloy***
- Each Kettlebell is made to the highest tolerance in the industry.
- Exclusive Inner Core Technology™ (hollow core) means no rattle from loose filler
- Regulation 35 m handle diameter designed for use with or without chalk
- Handles are coated with a proprietary finish
- Handle absorbs & holds chalk faster and better than other competition Kettlebells on the market
- Improved handle geometry for higher reps
- Optimized window opening for quick & efficient hand insertion & exit; not too big or small like other competition Kettlebell designs
- Greater distribution of steel towards the top of the bell results in the most well balanced Kettlebell on the market - engineered for maximum efficiency
- Exceeds all Kettlebell Sport Competition Standards
- The only Kettlebell used at the Red Bull Training Grounds in Santa Monica
- Regulation colors
- Designed in the USA
- Manufactured in our ISO 9001 certified foundry
- Kettlebells USA® Lifetime Guarantee
- KettlebellsUSA® METRIXX ELITE™ & PARADIGM PRO™ ARE ONLY SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE. BEWARE OF COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS
The handles hold chalk well and they feel great whether doing double handed swings or single arm presses and snatches. Quality single cast steel. Had to take off 1 star strictly due to minor cosmetic damage on the paint (there was a tack size chunk of green paint missing right in the center) and for the price I expect perfection. But performance is near perfect. Would give 4.5 stars
No other kettlebells even come close to the quality of kettlebellsUSA.
Best product and service. Love them and use them since covid. Best shape of my life and my core is solid now. I’ve had no major sprains or injuries sine training. Love them.
My 20 kg hardstyle kbell handle is 38 mm. I wear XXL gloves so went with 35 mm. Coach wants us to have 16 thru 24 @ 2 kg steps. Wife allowed me 2. Maybe should have started 16 and 22 for light/days. Or even 12 and 16. Competition bodies are huge compared to 20 kg hard. When these work, I work, and other weights come into stock--20, 22, 24 and either 26 or 12. Pretty paint.
I had a pair of 12kg Kettlebell Kings competition bells that I enjoyed, but I thought I’d try the Paradigm Pro Elites when I moved up to 14kg. I’ve been lifting 4 days a week for well over a year now, with 6+ months on each set, and I’m hooked on the Paradigm Pro Elites.
First of all, the Paradigm Pro paint is a lot tougher and stays on better, even though it’s thinner. Most importantly, I like the window better. The Kettlebell Kings window was way too small for two handed swings. And even though they have tapered transitions from the bell to the handle, I feel that the window opening on the Paradigm Pro allows me to keep my hand, wrist, and forearm aligned so I can lift more comfortably. It looks less ergonomic to the eye, but it actually fits better.
I hope this helps for anyone, who’s trying to make up their mind.