Free Shipping to the lower 48 US states!
- We ship by Fedex® Ground, Home Delivery, SmartPost® and USPS as well as various LTL freight carriers.
- We operate two state of the art warehouses in California and New Jersey for fast and efficient shipping.
- Orders are normally shipped the next business day with delivery times between 2-7 days.
- Orders received before 6 pm CST Monday - Thursday will normally ship within 24 hrs. Orders received Friday - Sunday will ship on Monday.
- Freight shipping is available for bulk kettlebell orders.
- Bulk orders shipping by LTL Freight will ship within 48 hours
- We will always endeavor to ship your products as soon as possible.
- Shipping times during holidays such as the Christmas season may experience delays beyond our control due to high shipping volumes with the carriers.
- Severe weather may cause delays and we ask that you understand that this is beyond our control.
- DVD's, KettleGuard's™ and fitness gear may ship separately from your kettlebell order.
- Your order may ship from from different warehouses so don't panic if you receive a partial order!
- Tracking information will be sent to the e-mail you gave us on your order. If you did not provide an email we cannot send tracking information.
- Any shipping damages, defective products or problems with your order must be reported to us within one week (7 days) of delivery.
- Please monitor the tracking updates to ensure that someone is available to accept delivery at a commercial address or to ensure your package(s) are not stolen from your residence.
- All packages are shipped without a signature required for delivery.
- Kettlebells USA® is not responsible for any packages that are stolen after delivery to the shipping address given at time of purchase.
- We are not responsible for any customer mistakes. If you put the wrong shipping address, you are responsible for any return shipping, restocking and/or other charges! Please make sure to correctly enter your shipping address.
Items damaged or lost in shipping
- If an item is lost in transit or received damaged, it is the responsibility of the customer to inform us immediately. Do NOT file any claims with shipping carriers for damaged or lost items, you must contact us first and we will file the claim. We are not responsible for any shipping claims filed by customers.
To check on the status of your order click here
For shipping to countries outside of the USA, please use the "International Checkout" feature, or you may purchase through our eBAY store and use the eBAY "Global Shipping Program". Please note that even though KBUSA offers Free Shipping anywhere in the lower 48 US States, there will be additional charges for shipping to countries outside the United States. KBUSA does not know what these charges will be so please do not ask us. International shipping charges will be calculated by International Checkout or eBAY depending on which option you choose.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard & Discover, Paypal® and Amazon® Payments.
- All credit card and personal information is encrypted by the highest level industry-standard security protocols.
- We charge sales tax in California and New Jersey. If you purchase anything from a state other than CA or NJ you are responsible for paying all applicable state taxes.
- We employ all industry standard security measures including the latest encryption technologies.
- We take all measures necessary to ensure that your credit card information is 100% safe and will not be accessible under any circumstances to any unauthorized third parties.
YOUR SECURITY IS OUR #1 CONCERN. We use the highest level 256 bit Extended Validation Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology on every page on our website to prevent your personal information from being intercepted. Our website forces anyone accessing our website to use the secure HTTPS protocol to ensure the privacy and security of our customers.
- If you have any doubt about the security of our SSL certificate you can verify its signature using the Gibson Research Corporation SSL TLS HTTPS Web Server Certificate Fingerprint Tool. This will allow you to verify that our SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption certificate has not been spoofed and can be trusted as authentic and secure.
- To ensure the security of your account please be sure to only use Strong Passwords when you sign up for an account with us. Kettlebells USA® highly recommends using the Gibson Research Corporation Ultra High Security Password Generator.
We do not store your credit card information on our servers or anywhere in or outside of our system. All credit card information is automatically encrypted before your order is placed. Kettlebells USA® NEVER receives your full credit card number.
www.kettlebellsusa.com is verified by Security Metrics as being 100% PCI (Payment Cards Industry) Compliant and Vulnerability Free. For more information on PCI Security Standards click here.
Yes! Our kettlebells are manufactured utilizing state of the art gravity die casting technologies under strict ISO 9001 quality control. Kettlebells USA® has been designing and manufacturing quality kettlebells since 2005. We pioneered many of the manufacturing processes for making high quality, precision kettlebells. We were the first company to apply advanced automotive parts manufacturing processes to kettlebells. We designed and manufactured the first hollow "no filler" competition kettlebell for the North American market in July 2014 with the launch of our highly acclaimed Paradigm Pro® Elite Precision Steel Competition Kettlebell line - "The Choice of Champions." For these reasons Kettlebells USA® is considered the best place to buy quality kettlebells.
- Yes we do! Kettlebells USA® proudly supports all first responders, military and security services personnel. Please click here for more information.
Yes we do! Please click here to contact us directly for educational discounts.
Kettlebells USA® has been designing and manufacturing quality kettlebells since 2005. We pioneered all of the manufacturing techniques to make high quality kettlebells including machine flat bases and the "hollow core" competition kettlebell. We do not just purchase generic blanks and have our logo stamped on them; we design, engineer and manufacture the highest qaulity kettlebells in the world. When you make a purchase at www.kettlebellsusa.com you can be 100% confident that not only are you buying the best kettlebells on the market at the best price, but that your order will be fulfilled rapidly and efficiently by the expert team at Kettlebells USA®.
Yes we do! Click here to sign up and start earning money selling Kettlebells USA® products! As a Kettlebells USA® affiliate, you will generate traffic and sales to our website and receive a commission on every sale.
- What is a kettlebell?
- What size kettlebell should I buy? Guidelines on choosing the best kettlebell starter weight.
- What are the benefits of kettlebell training?
- What is e-coating and why do we use it on our cast iron kettlebells? Why e-coating is superior to powder coating.
- Are competition kettlebell handles too small for two hand swings?
- Is a kettlebell the same as a dumbbell? Why can't I just use a dumbbell?
- What is the difference between Metrixx® Classic and Metrixx® Elite E-Coat Cast Iron Kettlebells?
- What is the difference between Cast Iron and Competition Kettlebells?
- What the heck is a pood?
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of KB USA Fitness Products LLC, Copyright © 2009 - 2018. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- Kettlebells USA® is a Registered Trademark of KB USA Fitness Products LLC. All Rights Reserved. USPTO Registration # 4,416,239 & 4,315,068
- Metrixx® is a Registered Trademark of KB USA Fitness Products LLC. All Rights Reserved. USPTO Registration #4,652,848
- Paradigm Pro® is a Registered Trademark of KB USA Fitness Products LLC. All Rights Reserved. USPTO Registration #4,656,053
For all Terms and Conditions click here.
There are no products matching the selection.