Paradigm Pro® Elite Precision Competition Kettlebell
The Original & Finest 33 mm "Hollow Core" Competition Kettlebell
Kettlebells USA® revolutionized the design & fabrication of competition Kettlebells in June of 2014 with the highly acclaimed Paradigm Pro® Elite Series - The Original & Finest "Hollow Core" Competition Kettlebell. After listening to feedback from elite level Kettlebell sport champions, coaches & lifters we Designed and Pioneered a 33 mm handle diameter version - Paradigm Pro® Elite 33 - exactly the same dimensions as the Paradigm Pro® Elite 35 except for the handle diameter. Many professional Kettlebell lifters find that a handle diameter of 33 mm results in less grip fatigue & ultimately more reps per set. All Paradigm Pro® Elite Kettlebells can be used for General Fitness or Competitive Sport Lifting.
Copied, but never equaled, our Inner Core Technology™ design places more of the weight at the upper portion of the Kettlebell where the handle & bell join instead of the base as in traditional "filler type" competition Kettlebells. The result is the most well balanced competition Kettlebell on the market. The window opening is designed to allow for quick & easy hand insertion & is not too big or small like other sport Kettlebell designs on the market.
Competition Kettlebell dimensions (base width, height, bell diameter, handle diameter, window size and opening) always stay the same regardless of weight so that you never have to change your technique as you go up or down in weight.
- Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control using the most advanced metal casting techniques available
- Each Kettlebell is individually weighed for strict tolerances
- Single cast using leading edge gravity die cast technology - no seams, casting burrs, welded handles, welded bases or weak spots
- High tensile strength steel used throughout the entire Kettlebell ***6 kg is made of high tensile strength Aluminum alloy***
- Each Kettlebell is made to the highest tolerance in the industry.
- Exclusive Inner Core Technology™ (hollow core) means no rattle from loose filler
- Regulation 35 m handle diameter designed for use with or without chalk
- Handles are coated with a proprietary finish
- Handle absorbs & holds chalk faster and better than other competition Kettlebells on the market
- Improved handle geometry for higher reps
- Optimized window opening for quick & efficient hand insertion & exit; not too big or small like other competition Kettlebell designs
- Greater distribution of steel towards the top of the bell results in the most well balanced Kettlebell on the market - engineered for maximum efficiency
- Exceeds all Kettlebell Sport Competition Standards
- The only Kettlebell used at the Red Bull Training Grounds in Santa Monica
- Regulation colors
- Designed in the USA
- Manufactured in our ISO 9001 certified foundry
- Kettlebells USA® Lifetime Guarantee
- KettlebellsUSA® METRIXX ELITE™ & PARADIGM PRO™ ARE ONLY SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE. BEWARE OF COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS
Could not be happier. Clearly superior quality among other manufacturers.
For those on the fence re: 33mm vs. 35mm, go with the 33mm. I don't have small hands, but find the 33mm to feel perfect.
I ordered a pair of 8kg-33mm handles and I absolutely LOVE them! This is my first time using 33mm bells, they are perfect for me since I have smaller hands. I have always used the 35mm bells in past for training and competition, but the 33mm bells are my new favorites. The quality of the bells are EXCELLENT and the customer service is second to none. I have bought kettlebell pairs from Kettlebell Kings in the past and they are of excellent quality as well, but they seem to have an inventory issue with the popular kettlebell sizes especially the 33mm bells. Kettlebells USA has a great inventory for all sizes; I will be a Kettlebells USA customer for life!
Is it wrong to love a kettlebell? Not when it’s a Paradigm!!! The balance is perfect and I love that the handle size remains the same the heavier you go. I have smaller hands, so being able to hold onto the bell is a must. 😀
I had to wait a few months to get the 22lbs, but it is definitely worth it. Shipping was fast, I got mine within 5 days from ordering. Can’t wait to break in this weight and add to my swing options. I have a birthday in about six months; hopefully by then I can level up again.
Absolutely worth the investment!
No question, these are great kettlebells! I’ve used a ton of different brands over the years, and love these. Thoughtfully made, with excellent finishing.
I couldn’t be more pleased with my purchase and timely delivery of my kettlebell. I bought a single 24kg bell and have been putting my training to the test with this well engineered bell. I highly recommend these bells and I look forward to ordering two 16kg bells once this is back in stock!