Paradigm Pro® Elite Precision Competition Kettlebell - 33 mm Handle Diameter
The Original & Finest "Hollow Core" Competition Kettlebell
Kettlebells USA® revolutionized the design & fabrication of competition Kettlebells in June of 2014 with the highly acclaimed Paradigm Pro® Elite Series - The Original & Finest "Hollow Core" Competition Kettlebell. After listening to feedback from elite level Kettlebell sport champions, coaches & lifters we Designed and Pioneered a 33 mm handle diameter version - Paradigm Pro® Elite 33 - exactly the same dimensions as the Paradigm Pro® Elite 35 except for the handle diameter. Many professional Kettlebell lifters find that a handle diameter of 33 mm results in less grip fatigue & ultimately more reps per set. All Paradigm Pro® Elite Kettlebells can be used for General Fitness or Competitive Sport Lifting.
Copied, but never equaled, our Inner Core Technology™ design places more of the weight at the upper portion of the Kettlebell where the handle & bell join instead of the base as in traditional "filler type" competition Kettlebells. The result is the most well balanced competition Kettlebell on the market. The window opening is designed to allow for quick & easy hand insertion & is not too big or small like other sport Kettlebell designs on the market.
Competition Kettlebell dimensions (base width, height, bell diameter, handle diameter, window size and opening) always stay the same regardless of weight so that you never have to change your technique as you go up or down in weight.
- Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 quality control using the most advanced metal casting techniques available
- Each Kettlebell is individually weighed for strict tolerances
- Single cast using leading edge gravity die cast technology - no seams, casting burrs, welded handles, welded bases or weak spots
- High tensile strength steel used throughout the entire Kettlebell ***6 kg is made of high tensile strength Aluminum alloy***
- Each Kettlebell is made to the highest tolerance in the industry.
- Exclusive Inner Core Technology™ (hollow core) means no rattle from loose filler
- Regulation 35 m handle diameter designed for use with or without chalk
- Handles are coated with a proprietary finish
- Handle absorbs & holds chalk faster and better than other competition Kettlebells on the market
- Improved handle geometry for higher reps
- Optimized window opening for quick & efficient hand insertion & exit; not too big or small like other competition Kettlebell designs
- Greater distribution of steel towards the top of the bell results in the most well balanced Kettlebell on the market - engineered for maximum efficiency
- Exceeds all Kettlebell Sport Competition Standards
- The only Kettlebell used at the Red Bull Training Grounds in Santa Monica
- Regulation colors
- Designed in the USA
- Manufactured in our ISO 9001 certified foundry
- Kettlebells USA® Lifetime Guarantee
- KettlebellsUSA® METRIXX ELITE™ & PARADIGM PRO™ ARE ONLY SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE. BEWARE OF COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS
After watching many reviews of the various kettlebells on the market, the Paradigm Pro Elite seemed to be a top pick. I ordered two Kettlebells (16KG, 33mm & 20KG, 33mm) on December 13th. I figured I would recieve them sometime after the end of the year (with it being so close to Christmas). I was shocked that they arrived at my home on December 18th!!
I was extreemly impressed with Kettlebell USA shipping and tracking. I was sent regular e-mail updates on when the packages shipped, when the would arrive and that they were delivered. Excellent customer service!
The Kettlebells were packaged in styrofoam, heavy cardboard and wrapped with plastic ties. They were delivered in great condition!
The Kettlebells themselves are beautiful. The handles are extreemly smooth and fit great in the hand. The seams are filed down very perfectly. The handle still has texture and will easily recieve chalk. The movement of the bell in my hand feels great.
The body of the bell is very nice. I love the stand out colors and the stamped logo details. The weight distribution of the bell is great.
The only negative I would give is that the paint on the (Yellow) 16KG bell is not applied as evenly as on the (Purple) 20KG bell. The area is (facing the logo) on the right side of the bell between the horn of the handle and the logo. The touch is a bit rough and not as smooth in this two inch by two inch area.This is only noticable on close look and in no way impacts the overall appearance or function of the bell.
Overall, I am extreemly pleased with my purchase. Thanks for all the effort to provide excellent customer support and deliver an excellent product. I hope to be able to purchase more kettlebells in the future.
Ryan L Mayfield
Love these kettlebells. KB USA makes excellent KBs and I love them.
The paradigm pro elite 33 mm kettle bells are amazing. Beautiful build quality excellent coating and great weight distribution. Ordered my first but definitely will not be my last!
Been using these bells for 14 days now and I love them.
Each one is perfect! I dont have any issues with burrs on the metal, the handles are smooth, the paint doesnt chip, no defects or issues. Precise, consistant product. Shipping is always delivered quickly with great notifications and updates. Great customer service as well, responded quickly. I wont be going anywhere else to get equipment.